20 October 2021
SEND Conference 2021 will bring together all three services – education, health and care – to reflect on the changing landscape in neurodiversity, including a focus on lesser known conditions and syndromes with a genetic or chromosomal basis.
All content will be available to conference delegates on demand for 30 days after the event.
Who should attend?
School leaders in all types of schools and SEN support services, across Early Years, Primary, secondary and post-16 settings.
- Professor Amanda Kirby
- Professor Francesca Happe
With more speakers to be announced.
- To identify, celebrate and disseminate the excellent practice which promotes effective outcomes for young people with SEND across the whole of the education sector
- To enrich, energise and inspire the leaders whose work impacts on the experiences and achievements of young people with SEND
- To provide time to reflect, share and network within a conducive environment
- To showcase NAHT’s role as a thought leader in the sector and to understand better members’ interests and challenges
- To ensure that leaders attending are better equipped intellectually, emotionally and professionally to continue their vital work when they leave than when they arrived