The well-being support included with NAHT Wellness and Protect is an ever-evolving range of mental and physical health support services, designed to have the greatest impact on staff and pupil well-being.
Below are statistics from our well-being provider which highlight how the well-being works to make a difference:
- Over 60% of staff who accessed our health and well-being services were not absent from work at all in 2020
- Last year, our nursing team supported over 16,300 school staff across the UK
- In 2020, our well-being team provided over 12,500 sessions of counselling to school staff across the country. That’s an average of 240 sessions per week and an increase of around 10% from the previous year
- 98.2% of respondents would recommend our counselling service
- 62.8% of physiotherapy referrals in 2020 were to support back related conditions and referrals were up around 17% from the previous 12 months
- 74.5% of all people accessing our physiotherapy support would have been likely to experience absence without intervention
- 61.1% of people who complete our 12-week weight management programme referral achieve a 5% weight loss
- Over £2,600 of pupil well-being services available in our policies.
If you are interested in well-being only cover, please select this option when requesting your quotation.