Tell us what you think and be in with a chance of winning a £50 John Lewis voucher.
We’ve put together a short survey to help us understand more about how you use The Hub and what you like or dislike about it.
It takes less than five minutes to take part and your feedback will be used to shape future experiences of The Hub. Plus, you’ll also have the opportunity to opt in to our prize draw to win a £50 John Lewis voucher.
Terms and conditions
- This survey and prize draw is being carried out by the Promoter, NAHT. Click here for more information about how we conduct research with our members.
- To enter the prize draw, survey participants must provide their name and email address and consent to this information being used to contact them in the event of winning.
- The ‘Have Your Say’ survey will run from 8 October 2020 to 8 December 2020, however NAHT reserves the right to extend the survey duration.
- The prize for this draw is one voucher to the sum of £50.00 for use at John Lewis stores (online or in store). The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winning participant for the draw will be selected at random from all eligible entries by the Promoter and contacted via email.
- Survey entrants are responsible for providing the correct contact details. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not receive their prize due to incorrect contact details being supplied, or if entrants do not respond to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all survey responses and disqualify any where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.