Are you in the process of evaluating and redesigning your curriculum? At this one-day course, Chris Quigley will guide you through three stages of curriculum design: intent, implementation and impact.
- Building ‘cultural capital’
- Mapping breadth study
- Creating a curriculum progression model
- Articulating curriculum design rationale
- Visualising endpoints.
- Using research from the learning sciences to guide implementation decisions
- Using subject-specific pedagogy (content pedagogical knowledge)
- The role of subject leaders (or equivalent).
- Assessment methodologies
- How to monitor attainment without flight paths, predicted grades or point scores.