NAHT has outlined five key priorities which describe the kind of education system we would like to see.
Our five election priorities
1. A fully and fairly funded education system
Where the real-terms cuts since 2010 are reversed and there’s guaranteed long term investment.
2. Great teachers and leaders in every class and every school
With the support, development and reward to sustain a career in education.
3. Proportionate, reliable and fair inspection
That schools and parents can have confidence in.
4. A broad and balanced curriculum
Available to all pupils that gives children and young people different ways to show what they can do and properly prepares them for life.
5. Timely and effective support from the services
That children and families rely on so that all pupils get the help they need and achieve their potential.