In this ever-changing world we live in, sometimes we don’t know whether we’re coming or going. With so much taking place at work or at home right now, focusing on your finances and having those important conversations can sometimes feel secondary. Especially when getting out to speak to someone is the main issue.
Good news though. Whether you have specific financial goals, existing plans or looking to invest, NAHT Personal Financial Services can help – especially in the current climate.
Financial advice at your finger tips
Skipton Link, an award-winning video advice service could be the ideal solution if you need to talk about what financial options are available to you, from the comfort of your own home.
With this service you can have important appointments online – with the same level of personalised service.
- We offer flexible appointment times. Even outside of normal business opening hours.
- You can share and discuss documents which may be difficult to explain over the phone.
- Your adviser will provide clear explanations and you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
- When it’s time for your appointment, simply log in using the details supplied. You’ll be face-to-face with your adviser in seconds.
- You don’t need to be a tech expert. It’s secure and easy to use.
- All you’ll need is a computer or tablet which supports video calls and has access to a secure internet connection.
- Call 0800 121 4596 today to book your appointment.
Long-standing Skipton customers, Dr Alison Keidan and Dr Simon Cooper, recently had their first ever Skipton Link video appointment and had this to say.
“It’s so much easier to schedule a Skipton Link meeting. And the video technology is such that you can exchange documents and see each other on screen – so it’s preferable. Meeting by video is very much more convenient from our point of view.
“I would definitely recommend the Skipton Link service to other people. Obviously in these particular times it’s very helpful. But in routine times, I would definitely recommend it too.”
Reasons to get financial advice right now
Many of us could benefit from financial advice. It could be a good way to protect and build assets and help you plan your investments over the long-term.
To help you meet your investment goals
- As you progress through life and your assets and income naturally increase, you may want to start looking at ways towards bigger long-term goals. Whatever your ambitions, financial advice could help assess what realistic options are available to you.
To help you plan for retirement
- Planning for retirement can be a complex process, as there are many different options available. A financial adviser will not only help wade through the many considerations and options, but help you build a strategy aimed at boosting your future prospects.
Looking after your legacy
- Inheritance tax is affecting more families than ever, and it can reduce how much wealth you can pass on. Financial advice is an important step in finding out whether you need to protect your estate, as it can look at how much help you’ll need and whether any ongoing support will be needed once you have a plan in place.
Helping add clarity to your finances
At NAHT Personal Financial Services we understand investing isn’t the most straight-forward journey – but the decisions you make could heavily influence your financial future. That’s why we can help you make plans, and talking to us is the first step.
Our recommendations may include stock market linked investments, where your capital is at risk, and you may get back less than you invested. For pension planning, your eventual income will depend on the size of your fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
For inheritance tax planning, please note the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate most forms of inheritance tax planning. IHT thresholds depend on your individual circumstances and prevailing legislation, both may change in the future.
If you would like to discuss using Skipton Link or to book an appointment, call 0800 121 4596 for more information, or click here to request a call back.
NAHT Personal Financial Services is a trading name of Skipton Building Society. Skipton Building Society is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, under registration number 153706, for accepting deposits, advising on and arranging mortgages and providing Restricted financial advice. Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1DN.