The Inspiring Leadership Conference is back for the 10th year on Thursday 13 June and Friday 14 June at the ICC in Birmingham and places are booking up fast.
Still deciding whether or not to attend?
As we’ve been going for 10 years here are 10 reasons to be at this year’s Inspiring Leadership Conference:
- The Inspiring Leadership Conference is the most inspirational and influential event in the UK education calendar.
- You’ll hear from some of the most inspirational speakers of the moment.
- The conference allows you the much-needed time and headspace to reflect on and develop your leadership style and skills.
- You’ll get to connect and network with hundreds of like-minded senior leaders to improve your school.
- 90% of previous delegates said the conference met or exceeded their expectations.
- You’ll have the chance to invest time into yourself, your colleagues and your pupils.
- 80+% of previous delegates intended to make changes after attending the conference.
- You’ll benefit from 2 days of inspiration which you can take back to your team and can apply 365 days of the year at your school.
- Reset and refocus, regardless of where you are in your leadership journey.
- Step away from the day-to-day, and allow time to listen, think and discuss.
Ready to book your place at the tenth annual Inspiring Leadership Conference?
When: Thursday 13 June – Friday 14 June 2024
Join hundreds of your colleagues in person for the tenth annual Inspiring Leadership Conference at the ICC, Birmingham.
The Inspiring Leadership conference is renowned for its ability to inspire leaders. Your two-day ticket will give you access to a programme packed full of inspiration with renowned keynote speakers, expert practitioners and of course, you, our senior leaders – for opportunities to reconnect with existing networks and make new ones. Bringing together a powerful line-up of keynote speakers from the world’s of business, sport, the arts, humanities and, of course, education, is complemented by a diverse selection of innovative and inspiring experts drawn from across the education sector.