Hosted by Education Support and Academy Transformation Trust and joined by a panel of experienced teachers and education staff on October 14 at 4pm, who will share their expertise on what works well – and what doesn’t – when putting well-being first.
The webinar is aimed at anyone working in education who wants to look after their own well-being, and also school leaders who want to prioritise their staff’s mental health.
Chaired by Education Support’s Chief Executive, Sinéad Mc Brearty, along with a fantastic panel which includes:
- Hilary Mitchell, Principal at Caldmore Primary Academy
- Kully Uppal, Principal at Bristnall Hall Academy
- Bupinder Singh, Class teacher at Caldmore Primary Academy Year 3
- Nikki Gibbs, School counsellor
- Rebecca Beardsworth, HR Administrator, Academy Transformation Trust
Starting the year well: prioritising your mental health
FREE webinar 14th October at 4pm