By Owl Labs
So, how do you run successful meetings that are healthy and hybrid? The key is to think both individually and holistically.
With 8 in 10 full-time employees agreeing that there should be one day a week with no meetings at all, it’s clear that the desire for healthier meeting habits is shared throughout the world.
Keep these five traits in mind for creating a healthier meeting environment:
- Inclusive – Inclusivity looks like making sure that all attendees have an equal ability to attend and participate in the meeting.
- Flexible -This means making meetings flexible so that they can be attended by everyone.
- Transparent – Be as transparent about the context and contents of the meeting as possible.
- Brief – Ideal meeting lengths are 25 minutes for short meetings and 45 minutes for long ones.
- Necessary – Meetings are designed to be an opportunity for fruitful collaboration, a platform to convey necessary information.
NAHT members receive a special 10% discount from the normal MSRP of £999 for the Meeting Owl Pro.
Make your school more advanced with the Meeting Owl Pro today. NAHT members receive a special 10% discount from the normal MSRP of £999 for the Meeting Owl Pro.
Written by Owl Labs
Date published: 14 January 2022